We’ve made quite a few changes in the last two updates:
- Updated the recipe database to include the new recipes in patch 2.2.
- Improved the display of the simulator and solver status.
- Improved accuracy of quality and progress gains for 3-star recipes.
- Improved accuracy of quality and control gains in the Montecarlo simulation.
- The solver will now stop processing actions in a sequence when CP drops below 0.
- Improved the solver’s fitness calculation for infeasible sequences where CP and/or durability have been exceeded.
- Improved simulation of Ingenuity I and II for changes in patch 2.2.
We would really appreciate more data for quality gains while doing 3-star recipes.